Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Creativity and New Media

I mentioned in an earlier post that Instagram is one of my favorite social networking sites as I have a passion for all things beauty.  No, I am no beauty guru, but I enjoy staying updated on the latest beauty trends and products and find that Instagram satisfies this love of mine.  What I didn't mention was that I enjoy sharing my techniques and products with the beauty community in return. 
 
Instagram is well known for sharing collage photos and most recently short videos.  Downloading applications that are compatible with Instagram allow users endless opportunities to become creative in their posts.   My favorite apps are  InstaCollage, InstaFrame, moreBeaute2 and CameraBag.  I do have to admit, Instagram is best viewable through it's app rather than its website. 
 
Lastly, I find that being a part of the Instagram community has challenged me to become more creative in my makeup application and posts.   Check out some of my creative Instagram posts below and feel free to follow me if you like what you see and want to see more!
 




 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment