Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Our Class Wiki So Far...

Unfortunately, to date, I have not contributed to our class wiki page.   Visiting the wiki page and reviewing the instructions appear overwhelming and intimidating, however I am optimistic that once I begin to work my way through the wiki page, it'll be a breeze. (let's hope!).  
 
As I have a passion for all things beauty, I thought I would take this opportunity and create and/or contribute to a fashion/beauty page that will show the impacts new media has had in this industry and how many people have become reliant on social media for updates, swatches, trends and the like on beauty and fashion.  Additionally, I'd like to take a look at  how companies have taken to these social media platforms to market and promote their brand and products.  I have been collecting information on the relationship of new media on fashion and beauty with the goal to provide clear and concise information from both the company and user point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment